Saturday, December 5, 2009

What candy do you eat in a movie theatre?

I like sno-caps



What candy do you eat in a movie theatre?concerts



Rolos.



What candy do you eat in a movie theatre?headache opera theater



hacks
Fresh juicy cherry nibs...only time I get to enjoy them
junior mints and peanunt M%26amp;Ms
I like to get popcorn and a great big coke. Then I empty a bag of M %26amp; M's, the ones with peanuts, into the hot popcorn. That's about as good as it gets, and I only eat that when I'm at the movies, so it's really a special treat.
sour patch kids :]
i like sweet tarts and nachos
Reese's pieces
Mike n Ikes
Oh wow! I was thinking sno-caps too! They taste good with the popcorn as well. Kinda like a sweet and salty thing going on. I'm a sucker for sweet and salty.I also love them right out of the refrigerator so they are a little chilled.



When I can't find sno-caps I will always get those cookie dough bites.
whoppers
Junior Mints or Red Vines...With a cold Pibb Xtra of course !!!
I bring my own treats. What happened to that book you wanted me to read?
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups or Reeses Pieces
Milk Duds!!!!!!
those cookie dough things..i forgot its name.
recees pieces
Chocolate covered raisins.
Chocolate covered Peanuts. Have a nice day.
Hot tamales are best I like to buy five pound bags at Smiths and sneak them in.
I like sno-caps myself. I only eat candy at a theater in the winter time, when I can lug it in. I won't pay the price.
Sno-caps!!! Oh yeah!!! And Runts!!!!
cookie dough bites
Either milk duds or anything sour
popcorn!!
Whoppers, Raisinettes, and Sour Patch Kids.
I really like Junior Mints.
skittles
anything sour
None. I think all that is a rip-off.
junior mints and mike n ikes

No comments:

Post a Comment