Saturday, December 5, 2009

How often do you watch movies at the theatre?

I probably go about once a year. I only like to watch action-packed movies in full screen and surround sound. Other movies, I'm okay watching in the comfort of my home.



How often do you watch movies at the theatre?comedy show



I live in NYC where 40,000 movies are playing every night, so I am able to go to about 3 movies per week. Not to mention, I work for a film school, so it's partially my true love.



Love,



Snag



How often do you watch movies at the theatre?greek theater opera theater



Never. I like to wait until it comes out on DVD. also I h8t theaters because i don't like watching with a lot of other people
in the summer, about once a week... during the school year, rarely ever
In the summer weekly. In the winter maybe once a month. I take my kids to the movies weekly or more during the summer
I've watched 4 movies in the span of four weeks.



Firstly it was Hot Fuzz, and Transformers. Then it was Harry Potter %26amp; The Order of the Phoneix and after that, a Korean movie!



Hot Fuzz was the first movie I watched at the cinema this year. Before this, it was In Her Shoes all the way back in '06!
i like to watch them at the movie theater. only because i want to get out the house and have some fun. but i still wouldn't mind watching it at home either.
Once or twice a year. I never went to the movies until I was in college, so I suppose I have a lot of catching up to do. lol. But I'd rather just wait until I can watch it on netflix.
before i use to go everyweek now maybe once a month at the most

No comments:

Post a Comment