Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the longest running time movie you have seen at the theatre?

I think mine was Titanic (194 minutes)....and by the way, did you know according to wikipedia source that the longest film ever released is called "The Burning of the Red Lotus Temple" which is running time of (1620 minutes) or 27 hours.!!



What is the longest running time movie you have seen at the theatre?say yes



Grindhouse



Titanic



The Green Mile



What is the longest running time movie you have seen at the theatre?palace theatre opera theater



"Gone With the Wind" probably.My Mother took me and there were *two* intervals.I was bored!!!
I think it was the film "2001: A Space Odyssey". Hal, open the pod bay doors, please.
harry potter{all of them}
I don't watch many movies these days....the longest one that springs to mind which I saw at the theatre a few years ago was Topsy-Turvy....which is 160 minutes according to wikipedia. It felt like a long movie.
King Kong (2005). I wanted to strangle my friend as soon as we got out of there!
The last Lord of the Rings film. Everyone thought it ended and got up to leave quite a few times ahaha
James Bond film with bronson in can't remember what it was called but my back ached so much and it was almost midnight when we got out never again.



Titanic but enjoyed that so time went quick lol
Probably Lord of the Rings or one of the first Harry Potter's. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is probably the longest when nobody shows up for it (it seems that way, since its such an awful movie without the participation of the audience).
I saw Ten Commandments. 3 hrs 39 minutes. Also saw Gone with the Wind in a theatre (Lowe's Grand in Atlanta, early '60's) Don't remember how long, but it was loooooong.
Gone with the Wind and Titanic.
It must have been one of the Lord of the Rings movies. I don't know which one. I slept through a large chunk of it.
Wow, who the heck would watch a movie for 27 hours?! LOL! The longest movie I ever saw in theatres was Lord of the Rings 3: Return of the King. It was also one of my best movies I've ever seen on the big screen.
american gangster took forever still a good movie though but to think that was only a portion of his life and if they had done more i pobly woulda died but still a very good movie.
that new with the girl from roll bounce its called the great debateders
King Kong. I almost learned the meaning of eternity.
How very sad that none of you mention Gone With The Wind or Dr Zivago. I wasn't there for the openings but I have seen them on the big screen.
Titanic, Lord of the Rings, King Kong and Gangs of New York are all really long.
Reds (1981) - 194 mins



Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) - 201 mins



Lawrence of Arabia (1962) - 216 mins



Ben-Hur (1959) - 212 mins



The Godfather Part II (1974) - 200 mins



Ben-Hur and Lawrence I saw in revival showings.
The info on the show is very interesting. Gone with the Wind was a long running movie. I buy cards every 2 months. Except my hubby's is for a year. If I can get my time worked down, then I will buy a year card. It's cheaper in the long run.
Gone with the wind!! It's like 4 hours!
"The Great Escape" at 172 minutes, but worth every one of them! What a thriller!
Titanic or King Kong
the "bango" a local film/movie.125 minutes of it was seen on a particular night and alas, there was a power failure and nobody wanted to continue watching, so we all tried to collect our money back from the movie operator who refused.
'Once upon a time in America', and it lasted something like 5 hours. But it was kind of interesting...
Saving Private Ryan, I think. Seemed about as long as Titanic.
Titanic (194 min) and Dances With Wolves (180 min).
Probably one of the lord of the rings movies



or grindhouse



Ben Hur is like 4 hours i think....

No comments:

Post a Comment