Saturday, December 5, 2009

What row is the best at the IMAX theatre?

Well, "best" is quite subjective and a personal preference. In the theater I've been to, I prefer the center about 1/2 to 2/3rds back from the screen. My goal is to completely fill my field of vision with the screen and I've found this place fits the bill for me.



What row is the best at the IMAX theatre?musicals



Just get in line early so you don't get stuck in the front row and miss most of the show, or end up needing some chiropractic work on your neck from straining.



What row is the best at the IMAX theatre?opera songs opera theater



I like about 5 rows above dead center.
at the way top center, don;t listend to middle because most of the screen is top of u head even if u sit at the way top, best is get there EARLY as always but get the right seen in imax movie is much more important.
the very middle lol

No comments:

Post a Comment