Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need a 2 female duet for musical theatre?

Me and my friend plan on going to competition, but we dont know what song to do. We are both soprano's /// mezzo's, but my voice is strong, and hers is more of a "nasaly" character voice. Comedic preffered but it doesnt matter



I need a 2 female duet for musical theatre?getting late



try "I Can Do anything Better than You Can" from Anne Get your Gun



I need a 2 female duet for musical theatre?regal theater opera theater



in his eyes from jekyll and hyde



its super-dramatic, but a beautiful song.
Take Me or Leave Me - RENT



What Is This Feeling - Wicked



For Good - Wicked



Mama I'm a Big Girl Now - Hairspray



Nowadays - Chicago



The Dark I Know Well - Spring Awakening



There's Gotta Be Something Better Than This - Sweet Charity



The More You Ruv Someone - Avenue Q



I know Him so Well - Chess



Hear My Song - Songs for a New World



Some Things Are Meant to Be - Little Women



A Boy Like That/I Have a Love - West Side Story



Everyday a Little Death -A Little Night Music



The Joy of Motherhood - Honk



Three Bedroom House - Bat Boy



Marry the Man of Today - Guys and Dolls



Bosom Buddies - Mame



If Momma Was Married - Gypsy
yes, yes, yes, In His Eyes. We are doing that musical right now in our school. I promise it's an amazing song.



here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldcFpbGxO...

No comments:

Post a Comment